A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie McDonald, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fabry Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. McDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Theresa McDonald MBBS and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Marie T. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Marie McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie McDonald practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Durham, NC.
See Durham Geneticists.