Learn more about Dr. Marie McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie McDonald, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fabry Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. McDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Theresa McDonald MBBS and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Marie T. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Marie McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie McDonald practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Durham, NC.
See Durham Geneticists.