A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie McDonald, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fabry Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. McDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Theresa McDonald MBBS and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Marie T. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Marie McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie McDonald practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Ypsilanti Geneticists.