A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie McGlynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie McGlynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie McGlynn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlynn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGlynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Jardel McGlynn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie J. McGlynn practice?
- Dr. Marie McGlynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie McGlynn practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.