Anesthesiologists, Family Practitioner
2400 Balfour Rd
Ste 120
John Muir Medical Center, Brentwood, CA 94513
925-308-8112
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Real Family Doctor  |  show details
by Long Time Patient- Brentwood on Dec 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. McGlynn's for over 10 years and when she left the outpatient center in Brentwood my family and I followed. She is dedicated, caring, knowledgeable and the best doctor I have had in the last 30 years. I do agree the girls in her new office need to be more on the ball and prompt in returning calls and appointment reminders. I always recommend her to any and everyone looking for a new MD. She's the best.

|  Will NEVER go back  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

I hardly ever give reviews but my experience with Dr. McGlynn was so awful that I felt compelled to. She recently opened a new office in Brentwood. No one in this office seems to know what they are doing. I had to call 5 times just to try and get an appointment (left messages but they never called me back), then I had to wait 2 months to get in. On the morning of my appointment I had to wait an 1 1/2 to be seen by the doctor. When I first got there, I was the only patient in the office. She spent all of 5 minutes with me and wrote me prescriptions for some very strong medication. I didn't fill the narcotic prescription because I felt as though she wrote it with little to no information. The other prescription that I did need to fill is one that is very harsh on the organs. She told me to start it before getting my labs back (which would determine whether I even needed it or not). I was on this medication for almost two months but it didn't seem to be helping so I called into the office to see if I needed to make another appointment (keep in mind, they were supposed to call me with my lab results and never did. When I called they said they would review my file and call me back. They never did. I had to call them back and then had to give them the information all over again. They messaged the doctor regarding my case and said they would call me back the next day. This time they did call me back. However, they had all of my medical information wrong. I understand that no doctor is perfect but my entire experience with Dr. McGlynn has been one big fail!

|  New practice  |  show details
by E. Tracy on Jul 16th, 2013

Dr. Mcglynn now has a private practice and I waited over 30 minutes to see her, but I don't mind as she still spends as much time as I need discussing my problems. She is the best physician I have had ever had. .

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

Not always easy to get an appointment, due to overload of staff. Spends sufficient time with me and listens to me. With new EHR system seems to be less "hands on" examination.

|  Greg Kennedy  |  show details
by Greg Kennedy and family on Nov 23rd, 2009

She is the Best Doctor in Brentwood!!She is very kind and a excellent listner.Excellent bed side manner.