A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Menke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Menke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Menke, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Menke graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Menke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Nam Menke MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie N. Menke practice?
- Dr. Marie Menke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Menke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.