Dr. Marie Morelli Greenbaum DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oregon, OH

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017
Best doctor I have ever seen!
After living and seeing Gynecologists in Alabama, Arizona, North Carolina, and South Carolina and many here in the state of Ohio I have finally found the perfect Gynecologist. After years of pain and months of really bad pain she was the fist to listen and understand my problems. I am beyond thankful for her and her amazing personality and hospitality. I give 5 stars today and everyday !

July 12th, 2016
Great doctor.. Awful staff..
The two office ladies were incredibly rude, she rushed me and kept looking at me as if she was annoyed and better then me. Next time I won't keep quiet.

February 23rd, 2016
Great office. Highly recommended. Very friendly. :)

November 6th, 2015
Dr.Morelli .... Is just all around amazing she's very helpful,understanding, caring,kind and compassionate. And most definitely goes above and beyond.

March 16th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Morelli for quite some time now. She delivered 2 of my 3 children and will be delivering this one as well. She has always been great at answering my questions and explaining things to me. I have never felt rushed or overlooked. The staff has always been great for me as well. The best part is the bedside manner. From the nurses, to Jackie the midwife, to Dr. Morelli, they are All tip notch and very caring. Love and trust this office.

January 21st, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I have been going to doctor Morelli for 5 years and she is simply amazing. She is high energy and very personable; she has a wonderful bedside manner and always took time to communicate what a procedure would entail in order to put my mind at ease. The office staff is wonderful and very prompt when returning phone calls, messages, emails, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Morelli to anyone in need of OB/GYN services.

September 9th, 2012
I love Dr. Morelli!!!
I have been a patient of hers since 2005. She delivered by beautiful daughter. I trust her whole heartdly. Awesome attitude and makes me feel important.

February 20th, 2012
Unorganized Office & Spends no Time
This office is way different with this pregnancy vs. when I had one 5 years ago. Now, I can't even see the dr. but have to see a CNM until 18 weeks because they can't fit me in their schedule. I should say I am high risk due to a number of factors and they won't make an exception. I am disappointed with this office and dr. this time around and need to change physicians.

May 3rd, 2011
Rude and Rushed
The main office staffer here,Britany, was rude to me every time I came in or had to call in to the office. Also the doctor Marie Morelli rushes you and likes to get you in and out in five minutes. They over-schedule too so you always feel rushed.I changed doctors and am very happy I did.

July 27th, 2017