Dr. Marie Nevin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Nevin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marie Nevin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2015

the very best

August 23rd, 2014

The office is too disorganized. Dr. Nevin seemed like a caring doctor but she did not call me about the results of the blood test or the sonogram. I called her office several times but was not able to talk to her as she was too busy seeing patients. If she was really concerned about her patients, she would have picked up the phone when I called her office.

November 28th, 2013

The entire visit was frustrating with the doctor seeming too busy and preoccupied with phone calls and interruptions by the staff during the visit. Dr. Nevin seems caring but it took her more than three weeks and several phone calls from me to review my tests.

June 22nd, 2011

trust her

November 20th, 2010

dr. nevin is a very intelligent doctor who is tops in her field and has hose qualities that make her stand out in the crowd

TOP DOC! WOULDN'T USE ANYONE ELSE, WILLING TO WAIT FOR THE BEST.

August 2nd, 2010

Mixed

I loved Dr. Nevin, but dealing with the appointments and office staff is a nightmare. I am torn and actually visiting this site to check up on another practice to see if I should switch. In any medical office, this is by far the worst experience down to an attitude when the check out girl was on the phone as I walked up to the window. Excuse me for being done while you were on the phone! Dr. Nevin told me not to leave last time without an appointment and she gave me the office managers name to ask for if they refused. They refused to schedule me at the window. I was told the nurse drawing my blood would do it. She looked at me like I had 3 heads - "I don't schedule appointments." Well, I was told not to leave without one and to ask for the office manager if no one would help me. The nurse went to Dr. Nevin and spoke to her and came out a while later with an appointment printed out and told me too bad if I needed a different time - I'd have to call back. I won't get started on that. They would not see me without a faxed referral from my doctor even though I do not need a referral from my insurance either. Through all this I think Dr. Nevin is an excellent doctor.

May 8th, 2010

Want to wait?

A patient of the doctor for several years. She had a definate pump agenda. Even when she cancelled the appointment for some "emergency" (seminar-vacation?) they demanded 4 more months to get the "new" appointment. Sorry no interest waiting that long ever much less when they were the ones who cancelled the original appointment. Sorry clowns. Office staff wanted to agrued about the necessity of prescription refills. I don't need to explain myself to her paper pushers after decades of intimate experience with Type 1.Not a fan, I wish I could be.

May 19th, 2009

C. Madsen

She was great. Finally an accurate diagnosis. Very understanding & caring. Explained everything to me.

April 16th, 2009

Office staff required a referral, even though Health Plan does not.

My health plan allows me to see specialists without a referal. However, this office would not see me without a referal to her office.

September 14th, 2008

the best

Dr nevin is the most compasionate doctor I have ever seen. Her interest in me is and I'm sure all her patients is excellent. She follows up on any problems I have ever had whether or not she was the attending doctor. I would recommend her to everyone. I travel 100 miles to see her and will continue to do so until I am no longer able. THE BEST!!!!

July 28th, 2017