Learn more about Dr. Marie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie O'Brien, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Teresa Spevak O'Brien DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marie O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marie O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Rheumatologists.