A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie O'Brien, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Teresa Spevak O'Brien DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marie O'Brien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marie O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Rheumatologists.