A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie S O'Brien DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie S. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marie O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA.
See Allentown Internists.