Dr. Marie Pennanen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Pennanen?

August 30th, 2017

Caring experience

Dr. Pennanen and her experienced, caring staff completely reassured me that I was in excellent hands. I was concerned about my cyst, but never worried since Dr. Pennanen and Lori Zorc were with me all the way. They answered every question, explained the procedure, called and took such wonderful care of me. The whole office staff is so professional and warm. I would highly recommend any one with breast issues to go to this practice.

February 24th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Pennanen

After my breast cancer diagnoses, my consultation with Dr. Pennanen was extremely comforting and reassuring. Her calm, soothing demeanor is exactly what I needed. She performed my lumpectomy and I experienced no pain afterwards. My scarring is minimal. I highly recommend Dr. P and her team!

February 20th, 2015

Dr. Pennanen is an exceptional surgeon. She puts your mind at ease regarding what will happen after your diagnosis. She instills confidence; you feel she has your very best interest at heart. After my lumpectomy I had only minor discomfort--much less than I would have expected. She is warm caring and comforting. Her staff is exceptional. I feel fortunate that I chose her as my doctor and I would recommend her without hesitation.

April 13th, 2014

Highest professionality plus kindest caring

I came to Dr. P with concern about a suspicious breast symptom. I just walked over without an appt as soon as I got the referral. Her patient care person, Lori Z was so caring and helpful and took unscheduled time to set up diagnostic tests and get me a followup appt with Dr P. From my first encounter with Dr. P, through surgery and now followup, I feel so confident in her care - both medically and personally. I cannot rate her and all her office staff highly enough ( and the radiologist even commented ,"You're in great hands with her.")

March 5th, 2013

Great Experience with Dr. Pennanen

Choosing Dr Pennanen as my breast surgeon was a great decision. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is very thorough, easy to talk to, gets the opinions of other Dr.s in the area of concern and answers all questions in a way the patient is able to clearly understand. She is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend her and her staff.

February 6th, 2013

Dr. Pennanen was thorough in explaining my diagnosis and treatment options, and was willing to answer all questions. I had no complications after surgery, and made a quick recovery. Her staff was very warm and responsive also.

January 19th, 2013

Couldn't have had a better experience

I was originally referred to Dr Pennanen with what appeared to be a relatively minor issue, but ultimately turned to be substantially more serious. Throughout this journey, Dr Pennanen and her team were consistently incredibly capabie and remarkably kind, so that every stage the physical and emotional challenges were much less than I had expected. They are a remarkable group and I can't imagine a better center to go to for breast surgery.

December 4th, 2012

Marvelous doctor. Very capable and she has a very comfortable personality. The best in very way.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pennanen is wonderful. She came highly recommended by someone very involved in the area of breast cancer care in the Maryland, Washington, D.C. area, and I am so grateful she was recommended to me. Dr. Pennanen is experienced, bright, caring, listens very thoughtfully, and she is an extremely skilled surgeon. My incision is completely invisible, and I did not have any complications at all. Dr. Pennanen communicates thoroughly with your other physicians to ensure the best possible outcome for you. The office staff is very warm, kind, and intelligent as well. My experience with Dr. Pennanen was A+, and I recommend her with great confidence.

March 20th, 2012

Thoughtful, detailed, informative, andhelpful. I could not be moreappreciative of the good care, follow-up care,and kindness I experienced. A practice which makes the patient feel cared for.

March 12th, 2012

Dr. Pennanen performed a surgical breast biopsy on me. The surgical site is almost impossible to find and it was done 7 months ago! She educated me very well on my condition and has been great about following up on my care. I highly recommend her.

January 25th, 2012

Incredibly Competent, Excellent Results, Committed to Patient Needs

Dr. Pennanen diagnosed my breast cancer and treated me in the most kind, considerate fashion, spending much extra time to answer my many questions (even when they had already been answered.) the level of personal service she gave me and her attention to detail is unparalleled in my prior experience in the medical profession. Her surgery skills are excellent and she took al the precautions necessary to keep breast cancer from coming back. I highly recommend working with her as a patient to get both an incredibly skilled surgeon, but also a caring and considerate doctor who is committed to patient needs. She's excellent!