A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Philobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Philobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Philobos, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Philobos graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Philobos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Kamel Philobos BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie K. Philobos practice?
- Dr. Marie Philobos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Philobos practices Pediatrics near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians.