A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Pimentel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pimentel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Theresa P Pimentel MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Marie Pimentel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Pimentel practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.