Overall Review

3.8

December 12th, 2015
the best dr
Dr pimentel is Great!!!

January 21st, 2015
no call back after i was promised one after xray to determine course of action by pac kristen

October 12th, 2013
I do not recommend this doctor
I found Dr. Marie Pimentel through the Dignity Health website, that claims to provide compassionate and affordable health care to meet all of the needs of the patient (mental, physical, and spiritual). I was seriously disappointed with my visit. As others have said, Dr. Pimentel is incredibly rude. She spoke down to me, repeated everything four or five times, and didn't listen to anything I had to say. She tried to push a medication on me that I told her I had no interest in taking. I became increasingly frustrated trying to speak with her about my problem. She got hung up on something that I told her was not a concern for me, and that's all she wanted to focus on and treat (with "pills" as she repeated, over and over again). As I have no insurance, I had to pay $165 out of pocket for my appointment with her. If I hadn't been so desperate to resolve my health concerns, I would have gotten up and left and demanded my money back. As it turned out, that's exactly what I should have done because now I'm out the money and received no help. The office closes from noon to 1:00 PM, and at noon she abruptly cut me off and pushed me out the door. She told me she would call me later. Four days later and I still have not heard from her. I certainly won't be going back to see Dr. Pimentel again and I suggest, if you're looking for a compassionate and considerate doctor, you look elsewhere.

July 30th, 2013
Mrs.
After 1-1/2 years of being Dr. Pimentel's patient she dismissed me from her care because I questioned the results of a bone scan done in her office. She said I had shown disrespect to her office by questioning how it was done. She spoke down to me when in the examination room as if I didn't understand what she was saying and repeated it at least three-four times. Very rude doctor. Do not recommend her.

May 10th, 2013
RN
I searched for years for a primary care physician who was actually knowledgable, friendly and a caring human being. I have never been delayed by a wait, however it would be understandable because she has a full waiting room and spent as much time as I needed to understand my condition. She is thorough and has caught and treated issues that I was just willing to put up with. With that number of patients waiting for her, she must be doing something right! I have recommended her to many of my family and friends.

March 29th, 2013
Highly recommend
I have been a patient of Dr Pimentel since 2005, almost 8 years. She has always been professional, acurate with diagnosis and helpful by providing information on meds and diseas and their symptoms.

March 29th, 2013
If not for her, my cancer will not be discovered. Thank you, Dr. Pimentel.

November 1st, 2012
I Love Dr Pimentel
I've been a patient of Dr Marie Pimentel and I'm satisfied with all her cares and Diagnosis, I had 2 major illnesses for the past 2 years and She was always right with the Diagnosis. She is also easy to talk to about getting all the paper woks done if you are on a disability claim, I refered all my family members to her. She also takes time in checking you up. I love her!

December 14th, 2011
Avoid her at all times..
I used to work there as one of the medical staff. Dr. Pimentel has got to be THE worst doctor i've ever worked for in my entire medical career. She talks down on you...talks to you like you're slow. Instead of teaching you the right ways to do something she'll roll her eyes and talk about you to other staff in the office. I felt really uncomfortable working there. She's very slow as a doctor as well. Ive had many irate patients come up to me to complain about how long they have been waiting in the waiting room to see her..I would never recommend this place to anyone even if it was the last general practice office in the world.....so I give this place two thumbs DOWN!

March 16th, 2011
This physician is bad. Es malo.

May 18th, 2010
Do not go to her
I had an appointment at 2pm. I got there at 1:45 as I expected to wait at least a few minutes. after waiting for 20 minutes to be seen by the assistant (height, weight etc.) I was escorted into the little room where she would see me after an hour no one came to even tell me that she was running a little late. originally when I went to see her, I told her what was going on and what my previous doctor had me on which was working wonderfully. she took it upon herself to prescribe new medication for symptoms that I didnt even have without refilling what was working. needless to say I was suffering. When I told her this, she prescribed a different medication that was in the same family of the new medication she put me on. My wife also sees her. She walked in with a list of meds that she was taking some of which were the same thing I was taking and wrote her scripts with no questions asked. She talks about things to her patients that have nothng to do with why they are there and she gets very personal with her own information. I was told by other patients that she is always "running late" I cant help to think that if she shut her yap and listened to her patients a little more her schedule might not be as messed up as it is. I would not trust this "doctor" to treat a minor skin abrasion.

February 20th, 2010
very professionalcovers all the details; explains wella straight shooter