A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Pizarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Pizarro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizarro graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Pizarro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie De Los Angeles Pizarro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie D. Pizarro practice?
- Dr. Marie Pizarro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marie Pizarro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.