A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Pottanat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Pottanat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pottanat graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pottanat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie T Pottanat MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Pottanat practice?
- Dr. Marie Pottanat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Pottanat practices Internal Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Internists.