A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Rabanal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabanal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabanal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Rabanal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabanal graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Rabanal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Claire Rabanal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Rabanal practice?
- Dr. Marie Rabanal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Rabanal practices Psychiatry near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Psychiatrists.