A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Rabanal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabanal
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rabanal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Rabanal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabanal graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Rabanal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Claire Rabanal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marie C. Rabanal practice?
- Dr. Marie Rabanal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Rabanal practices Psychiatry near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Psychiatrists.