A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Rink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Rink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Rink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rink graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rink has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Sluka Rink MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie S. Rink practice?
- Dr. Marie Rink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Rink practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.