A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Rink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Rink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Rink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rink graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rink has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie Rink practice?
Dr. Marie Rink practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.