A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Robb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Robb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Robb practice?
Dr. Marie Robb practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.