A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Robb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Robb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie E Robb MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Robb practice?
- Dr. Marie Robb has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marie Robb practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Kutztown Radiologists.