A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Robb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robb
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Robb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Robb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie E Robb MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Robb practice?
- Dr. Marie Robb has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marie Robb practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Kutztown Radiologists.