A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Rozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Rozan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rozan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Lalor Rozan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Rozan practice?
- Dr. Marie Rozan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Rozan practices Dermatology near Mendham, NJ.
See Mendham Dermatologists.