A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Sankaran Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Sankaran Raval, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankaran Raval graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sankaran Raval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Anne Sankaran Raval MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Sankaran Raval practice?
- Dr. Marie Sankaran Raval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Sankaran Raval practices Anesthesiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Anesthesiologists.