Dr. Marie Shelton DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Orem, UT

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2016
Very knowledgeable doc and very efficient. Besides that she is also an amazing human being. When I first saw her and I told about my problem, she immediately explained to me about what it was and came up with a solution to it. She also realized that I was scared about my problem, but with her patient she made me feel safe. I thank God for her in my life and her amazing staff.

October 19th, 2013
Wow what a pleasant surprise...a doctor who cares more about the patient than money
I was extremely imprssed with this Doctor, she spent time with me and seemed genuinely concerned for me as a patient. I didn't feel rushed or like I was a burden. My regular doctor Darrell Stacey was not in this week, so I somewhat reluctantly agreed to see Dr Shelton. Boy was I blown away how professional she was, very intelligent, but very personable, some of the same qualities I have enjoyed with Dr Darrell Stacey, and they are both in the same office. Dr Marie Shelton actually took the time to recommend a new injectable Diabetes Medication, explained the benefits to me, then coached me through the injection process, and I made the appointment with her because I had an illness. Again very impressed with her skills, and her "bedside" manner!!!

May 16th, 2016