A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Sohner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Sohner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Sohner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sohner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie T Sohner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Sohner practice?
- Dr. Marie Sohner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Sohner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Obstetricians & Gynecologists.