A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Tanzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tanzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie H Tanzer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marie H. Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Marie Tanzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Tanzer practices Pediatrics near Portland, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians.