A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Thearle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Thearle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thearle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Thearle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Thearle graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Thearle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Sandra Thearle MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marie S. Thearle practice?
- Dr. Marie Thearle has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Thearle practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.