A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Tobin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Tobin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from University College Cork. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tobin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reg Med Ctr
- Ut Bowld Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Bernadette Tobin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie B. Tobin practice?
- Dr. Marie Tobin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marie Tobin practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.