A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Theresa Turner MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Turner practice?
- Dr. Marie Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Turner practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Pulmonologists.