A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Udekwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Udekwu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udekwu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Udekwu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Ijeoma Udekwu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie I. Udekwu practice?
- Dr. Marie Udekwu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marie Udekwu practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Stockton Anesthesiologists, Stockton Internists, and Stockton Critical Care Practitioners.