A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Valdes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Valdes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from New York University.
Dr. Valdes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Elizabeth Valdes MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marie E. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Marie Valdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Valdes practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.