A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Valleroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Valleroy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Valleroy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Male Circumcision
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valleroy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Valleroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Lucetta Valleroy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Valleroy practice?
- Dr. Marie Valleroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Valleroy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.