A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Valleroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Valleroy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valleroy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valleroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Valleroy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Male Circumcision
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valleroy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Valleroy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Lucetta Valleroy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Valleroy practice?
- Dr. Marie Valleroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Valleroy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.