Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie Wadas
Dr. Marie Wadas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wadas is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Macneal Memorial Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Wadas has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Wadas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marie Wadas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.
Dr. Martin Kittaka
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Patrick Lynch
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Roshan Sher Ali
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi11