A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Wadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Wadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Wadas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadas graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wadas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Wadas MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Wadas practice?
- Dr. Marie Wadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Wadas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Cardiologists.