Learn more about Dr. Marie Wadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Wadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadas
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Wadas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadas graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wadas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie A Wadas MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marie A. Wadas practice?
- Dr. Marie Wadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Wadas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Cardiologists.