Dr. Marie Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Very nice experience with getting an EMG and NCS. Procedure was explained well and overall the tests were completely tolerable. Would recommend Dr. Walker and her associates highly.

October 24th, 2016
M.D.
Refreshingly ON TIME for all my appointments. Everything explained well and all my concerns or questions were answered thoroughly. All options explained well. Set up a time for my appointment with her so that I could meet with a surgeon the same day if I wished (which I did not at this time). Would highly recommend here to anyone. Her nurses and the front office staff are also of the highest caliber.

June 4th, 2016
It was well worth the time it took to get an appointment.

January 27th, 2016
I had to wait almost 2 months to see Dr. Walker. I liked her very much and liked her bedside manner. Dr. Walker did a complete examination and really listened to me describe my symptoms. She was quick with a diagnosis but scheduled an EMG to confirm her diagnosis. Today I had the EMG done and again she had a great bedside manner and asked several times during the test if I was alright. The EMG confirmed her diagnosis and she prescribed some physical therapy for me to help strengthen my leg and back

January 27th, 2016
Thank you!
I was able to get an appointment for only a few days after I called. Dr. walker did not try to feed me more oral pain medication as did the last doctor I went to for this problem. She was able to pinpoint the trouble areas, and deal with it immediately. NOT what I'm used to with this chronic issue. I'm very grateful. I feel so much less pain 24 hours later!

November 3rd, 2014
Lower Back Pain
Very knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Walker was able to identify and relate/get an idea of my problem (pain). Her assistant was thorough. professional and knowledgeable too.

October 31st, 2014
Dr. Walker and her assistant, Cindy, are phenominal. Dr. Walker is very knowledgable and professional. She listened to my symptoms, did the appropriate testing and created a plan to eliminate my pain. I am so grateful for that. She also implemented a follow-up plan, which I appreciate. Dr. Walker and Cindy are both very personable and really great people.

June 26th, 2014
Great doctor with experience and knowledge
I injured my lower back and felt "lost" for a long time with doctors not being able to explain why the pain was not gone. Dr. Walker was recommended to me and she was able to explain through her studies and experience what was going on. From there, a treatment plan was started. I would recommend her, she is patient and thorough.

June 8th, 2014
Great Experience
This was my first time at this doctor, and my wife and I were so impressed with everything from A - Z! The doctor's expertise and patience were far above any expectation or the norm! Her bedside manner and personality are exceptional - - she listened to every question and answered confidently! The office staff were incredibly friendly and courteous. All in all, this was the BEST experience at a doctor that we've ever had!

April 24th, 2014
Great place if you have back problems
The staff at RSC were all very friendly and courteous. I would recommend anyone who has back problems to go here. Dr. Walker was very professional and seemed to have great knowledge regarding my back problem. I will continue to see her as long as I need to. The MRI staff were all great as well.

March 21st, 2014
Dr Walker is very professional and has very helpful for me.

March 3rd, 2014
very informative, Knew exactly what approach to take. Would recommend to anyone.