A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Weber is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie T Weber MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie T. Weber practice?
- Dr. Marie Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Weber practices Internal Medicine near New London, WI.
See New London Internists.