Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie Wehage
Dr. Marie Wehage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR, with another office in Ashland, OR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wehage is affiliated with Rogue Valley Medical Center, Ashland Community Hospital and Providence Medford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Wehage has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marie Wehage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.
Dr. Cornelia Byers
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Medford, OR 0 mi37
Dr. Alfred Sakradse
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Medford, OR 0 mi39
Dr. William Sager
Medford, OR 0 mi54