A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Welshinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Welshinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Welshinger, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gynecologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Welshinger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Welshinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Welshinger MD is a female Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marie Welshinger practice?
- Dr. Marie Welshinger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marie Welshinger practices Gynecologic Oncology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Rego Park Oncologists.