inactive

Marie Wilson-Marshall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 30th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Marshall

November 7th, 2008
Poor Service
Dr. Marshall certainly appears very knowledgeable. I had several visits with my newborn twins. When we went in for the very first time, my Husband and I were expecting her to take a moment to introduce herself and her practice. However, she came in business as usual and I was very much uneasy with her approach. I always felt very rushed and I never felt comfortable to ask questions. Also, another deal breaker for me was her office hours. Her office frequently opened late and her office would be closed even when they were supposed to be open. I called in one day to pick up a referral and I said, "Where were you guys yesterday"? The receptionist said the doctor just decided to take the day off. Unacceptable! Needless to say, I found another doctor who was a better fit for my family.