Dr. Marie Witte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Witte?

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Witte has been a kind, compassionate care giver that has always responded to my questions and my complicated problems. I highly recommend her as your internist.

Could not have been a better experience!

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Dr. Witte was fabulous. My mother is 83 and more than a little nervous about doctors.... Dr. Witte read her just right and showed compassion and great professionalism all the while caring so much about everything that came out of my mother's mouth. In a million years I would not have thought my mother would like a doctor this much, and feel completely safe and eager to be in her care! She even called me at HOME from HER home when she could not reach my mother to check in with her!

So-so

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. Witte did not seem to care what my thoughts were regarding my problems. She was rushed gave me an impression that she just did not really care what was going on and I was just another patient wasting her time. The staff at this clinic are always courteous and professional. I wish I could say the same for this Dr.

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Was told she would follow up with me the next day. I left two messages for her and was finally told that another doctor would contact me with my final diagnosis

Posted on December 4th, 2008

I have been going to see Dr. Witte for over two years now and she is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been so impressed with her that I also began taking my father to see her as well. She takes the time to listen and understand and is extremely knowledgeable with a good understanding of the latest research. She is very good at explaining medical things in a way that I can understand and I feel like she really cares about me and my father. I highly recommend her although she can be running a little behind sometimes (although I think this is all doctors).

Prescribing Pain Pills without asking about alcohol use...........

Posted on April 18th, 2008

My mother is 82. One of my many visits to doctor with mother she let my mother get down off of the exam bed alone. My mother has a bad back and a drop foot. Oddly the week before my mother's friend went for exam and was left alone to get down off the high exam table also. Another visit was for mother's back pain. Dr. Witte prescribed Oxycontin without asking mother if she drinks alcohol - which she does. I took script back to her and told her that my mother drinks. She took the script back immediately. Same visit Dr had a nasty cold sore under her nose. She insisted on shaking my hand. Just not a very *up* or happy and her bedside manner leaves something to be desired.

Posted on January 2nd, 2011