A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Zagroba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Zagroba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagroba graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Zagroba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie L Zagroba MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marie L. Zagroba practice?
- Dr. Marie Zagroba has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marie Zagroba practices Anesthesiology near Berlin, VT.