A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Elitha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Elitha, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elitha graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elitha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Elitha MD is a female Pain Management, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Elitha practice?
- Dr. Martin Elitha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Elitha practices Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.