Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariel Maseberg
Dr. Mariel Maseberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maseberg is affiliated with Saint Thomas More Hospital, Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp and St Anthony Summit Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mariel Maseberg has the following 4 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mariel Maseberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Anita Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 0.11 mi26
Dr. Sheila Bee
Colorado Springs, CO 0.11 mi18
Dr. William Wooddell
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Colorado Springs, CO 0.30 mi47