A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariel Stroschein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariel Stroschein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariel Stroschein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroschein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stroschein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariel Stroschein MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mariel Stroschein practice?
- Dr. Mariel Stroschein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariel Stroschein practices Otolaryngology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.