A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariela Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariela Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariela Rivera MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mariela Rivera practice?
- Dr. Mariela Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariela Rivera practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.