A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariela Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariela Rivera is Excellent.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariela Rivera MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mariela Rivera practice?
- Dr. Mariela Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariela Rivera practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.