A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariele Briones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mariele Briones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariele Briones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briones graduated from University of Louisville . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Briones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariele C Briones MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mariele C. Briones practice?
- Dr. Mariele Briones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mariele Briones practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Coatesville Internists and Coatesville Endocrinologists.