A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marielle Kabbouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marielle Kabbouche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marielle Kabbouche, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbouche graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabbouche has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marielle Alexis Kabbouche MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marielle A. Kabbouche practice?
- Dr. Marielle Kabbouche has 1 office location.
Dr. Marielle Kabbouche practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.