A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marieta Angtuaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marieta Angtuaco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marieta Angtuaco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Angtuaco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Angtuaco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marieta Gilda C Angtuaco MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marieta G. Angtuaco practice?
- Dr. Marieta Angtuaco has 1 office location.
Dr. Marieta Angtuaco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.