A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abalos-Galito graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abalos-Galito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marietta Florensanciangco Abalos-Galito MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marietta F. Abalos-Galito practice?
- Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marietta Abalos-Galito practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.