A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marietta Dancel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dancel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dancel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marietta Dancel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dancel graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dancel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marietta Flores Dancel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marietta F. Dancel practice?
- Dr. Marietta Dancel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marietta Dancel practices Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors.