A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marietta Dancel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dancel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marietta Dancel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dancel graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dancel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marietta Flores Dancel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marietta F. Dancel practice?
- Dr. Marietta Dancel has 1 office location.
Dr. Marietta Dancel practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.