A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marietta Babayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marietta Babayev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marietta Babayev, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayev graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Babayev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marietta Babayev MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marietta Babayev practice?
- Dr. Marietta Babayev has 1 office location.
Dr. Marietta Babayev practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Physiatrists.