Learn more about Dr. Marietta Babayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marietta Babayev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babayev
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babayev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marietta Babayev, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayev graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Babayev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marietta Babayev MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Marietta Babayev practice?
- Dr. Marietta Babayev has 1 office location.
Dr. Marietta Babayev practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Physiatrists.