A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marifi Cabaluna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marifi Cabaluna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marifi Cabaluna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaluna graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.
Dr. Cabaluna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marifi Cabaluna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marifi Cabaluna practice?
- Dr. Marifi Cabaluna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marifi Cabaluna practices Pediatrics near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Pediatricians.