A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariflor Jamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamora
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariflor Jamora, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamora graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Jamora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariflor Suarez Jamora MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mariflor S. Jamora practice?
- Dr. Mariflor Jamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariflor Jamora practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Psychiatrists, and Baltimore Child Psychiatrists.