A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mariflor Jamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mariflor Jamora, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamora graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Jamora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mariflor Suarez Jamora MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mariflor S. Jamora practice?
- Dr. Mariflor Jamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Mariflor Jamora practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Psychiatrists.