A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marigene Salazar-Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar-Sharma graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Salazar-Sharma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marigene Salazar-Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marigene Salazar-Sharma practice?
- Dr. Marigene Salazar-Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marigene Salazar-Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Henderson Internists.