Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marigene Salazar Sharma
Dr. Marigene Salazar Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Henderson, NV and Rio Rancho, NM. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Salazar Sharma is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center and West Mesa Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marigene Salazar Sharma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marigene Salazar Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Michael Gromet
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi42
Dr. Michelle Iandiorio
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi16
Dr. Ashish Sharma
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi22