A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marija Grahovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marija Grahovac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marija Grahovac, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grahovac graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grahovac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grahovac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marija J. Grahovac practice?
Dr. Marija Grahovac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.